Wife exchange culture in Bangalore, Navy, Delhi, Dubai, Mumbai - India

I think, it's not a bad thing. Many people have done this. If you want to make your wife or your husband feel really happy, be convincing him or her to do it: wife exchange or wife swapping

Happy couple
Happy in love

There must be something written on my face because I get asked the most random favours from people. My friend Pratiksha and Rohit had been happily married for 10 years and I thought they had no problems in there marriage. The only problem they had was that they were bored. One day when we met for coffee, they both asked me if I was interested in having a threesome with them!

Initially I was shocked at their weird request but they said that their wife swapping parties are very secret and that no one opens their mouth about it and that I would be safe if I joined their gang.

My wife likes wife exchange
My wife likes wife exchange

They met once a month at a secret location. Everyone was invited through SMS which just give the date, time and location. So far 6 couples are part of this wife swapping game and they were looking to expand. But were willing to let only reliable people enter the group.

I don't know what made me say yes to Pratiksha and Rohit. I agreed to meet them at the next party. I reached the place, it was a farmhouse in Delhi. Initially we started talking all of us. There was also alcohol provided to make us relax. Then each couple was asked to drop their car keys in a bowl. Whoever got the key had to have sex with that man or woman.

Wife swap images
Wife swap: Have a fun night with a strange man in Japan

You can choose to have sex inside rooms or in front of everyone else. After the keys were selected, I watched in shock as they started getting physical relations with each other's husbands and wives.

Watching group sex can be shocking to say the least. I felt like it was not real. Somebody even tried to touch me. That was when I decided enough was enough and left the party!

Till this day I still think it was a dream. But I know lots of couples exchange partners and these wife swapping parties are becoming more and more common among bored couples.

Share this link http://howtokisslover.blogspot.com/2016/10/wife-swapping.html

Read more

Italy is the home of wife exchange
My wife have sex with a hot couple
Wife swapping in India - it is not less than 15%